Effective Date: September 1, 2020
The Types of Information We Collect About You and How We Collect This Information
We collect information about you when you voluntarily provide it, as well as automatically from you and/or your device:
Information you voluntarily provide
Certain portions of our Apps may ask you to provide your name, email address, and/or country in order to set up an account. In addition, if you submit enquiries to us, you will voluntarily be providing us with your email address and any information you submit to our team via email.
Information we collect automatically
By using our Apps, we may also collect certain information automatically from you and/or your device which may be considered personal information, including:
• Data and analytics about your use of our Apps (e.g. Apps used, session length, preferred settings, which in-app adverts you may have viewed, in-app references or just app preferences, the means by which you were referred to our Apps.)
• Your device type and the operating system that you use
• Your Apps communications (e.g. in-app chat which you exchange with other players) Broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location)
Information we do not collect
Sensitive Information: Riseline does not collect sensitive information, such as personal information related to your medical conditions, health, race, ethnicity, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or information regarding your sex life. Information About Children: Our Apps are designed for adults aged 16 and over. We do not knowingly process personal data of any under 16, and should we become aware that any personal data is stored regarding a child under 16, we will follow our internal processes to delete this data in accordance with your data protection rights as soon as is reasonably possible.
How We Use Information About You
We use the information you voluntarily provide to us in our Apps primarily to deliver our Apps to you per your request, including providing you with access, updates and technical troubleshooting to the App. Our lawful basis for processing your personal information in this way is that such necessary to perform a contract with you, namely, to provide you with access to your account on the App and keep track of your Game score.
The information we collect automatically is used primarily to help us understand and analyze trends in connection with usage of the Apps. Our lawful basis for processing your personal information in this way is that such is in our legitimate business interests, namely, to review and improve the App and our business activities, which are not overridden by your interests and fundamental rights.
We may also use your data to detect and prevent issues relating to security and fraudulent activity, consistent with our legitimate business interest to prevent such issues.
For other uses of data as described, we will require consent before processing of data.
We do not engage in automating profiling using personal data.
How We Share Information About You
We are committed to keeping your information safe and secure, and we will not share the information that you provide to us to third parties, excluding the following:
• Service Providers. We use third-parties to support our business. They may process your information in the course of providing services to Riseline but are contractually bound to keep personal information confidential and use it only to assist Riseline.
• Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
• In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
Any other data sharing in accordance with your consent. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your consent or are required by law to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
We do not use flash cookies, web storage, web beacons or other technologies that track your browsing history across multiple apps or websites.
How Long does Riseline Retain My Personal Data?
How Can I Access and Correct My Personal Information?
You may review and correct your personal information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In certain cases, we may decline to accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be inaccurate.
What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
If you do not want us to use your contact information to promote products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Notice to Users Outside of the United States
If you are using our Apps from outside of the United States, particularly from the EEA, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States, where privacy laws may not provide as much protection as those of your country of residence. If you are from the EEA and your personal data is transferred outside the EEA to third party service providers, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives the same level of protection as if it remained within the EEA. The country to which your personal data is transferred, and whether each country benefits from a decision of the European Commission determining that the country provides adequate protection to personal data, is the United States of America. You have a right to obtain details of the mechanism under which your personal data is transferred outside of the EEA by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights for EEA Residents
In addition, if you are a resident of the EEA, you may have additional rights. Some of these rights may be subject to some exceptions or limitations. You can exercise these rights at any time by following the instructions below or sending us relevant requests to email@example.com:
You have the right to:
• Find out if we use your personal information, to access your personal information, and receive copies of your personal information.
• Withdraw any express consent that you have provided to the processing of your personal information at any time without penalty.
• Access your personal information and have it corrected or amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Obtain a transferable copy of some of your personal information which can be transferred to another provider when the personal information was processed based on your consent.
• If you believe your personal information is inaccurate, no longer necessary for our business purposes, or if you object to our processing of your personal information, you also have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data pending our investigation and/or verification of your claim.
• Request your personal information be deleted or restricted under certain circumstances. For example, if Riseline is using your personal information on the basis of your consent and has no other legal basis to use such, you may request your personal information be deleted when you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal information, please contact us at the details below.
When we receive formal written complaints, it is our policy to contact the person regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Riseline and an individual.
Security of My Personal Information
We have adopted measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Apps. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk and we are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Apps.
Special Information for Nevada Residents
Certain Nevada residents may opt out of the “sale” of certain categories of information about them for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. We do not currently engage in such “sales” of information covered by Nevada’s privacy law. However, if you are a qualifying Nevada resident, you may submit a request to opt out of future “sales” by us under that Nevada law by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of your request. Once verified, we will maintain your request in the event our practices change.
If you have questions about the Policy and our privacy practices, contact Riseline at:
Write to us at: Riseline, LLC 7 Chapin Court
Williamstown, Massachusetts 01267 UNITED STATES
Please contact us at: email@example.com
© 2014 Riseline, LLC