EGraph provides an elegant interface companion to the eGauge Device.
eGauge is an affordable, flexible, secure, web-based electric energy and power meter that can measure up to 12 circuits on up to 3-phases (120V−480V, 50−60Hz). Use it to measure and record total building electrical consumption, solar, wind, consumption of individual circuits, such as appliances or geothermal system pumps, and motors. eGauge is best suited to provide…
- Real time energy information
- Renewable Energy monitoring
- Measurement and Verification of essential equipment (M&V)
- Operations and Maintenance of asset portfolio (O&M)
- Data export via push or pull with an open data API
- Lower energy cost
- Lower emission associated with fossil fuel energy
- Establish building energy benchmark and LEED points
- Peak Demand analysis
- Energy Efficiency projects and commissioning
This work is funded by the National Science Foundation.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2014 Riseline, LLC & Williams College Computer Science